The desire of every business these days is to attract more customers and increase their return on investment. Therefore using a new and creative form of advertising sets a business apart from the competition and attracts new businesses. If you want to increase your sales, brand an event, promote new retail premises, then you need to consider feather flags. Feather flags, like the swooper flags, are a low-cost but eye-catching solution to produce an outstanding advertising statement outdoors.
The visibility of these extra enormous and colorful advertising flags can no way go unnoticed particularly since they are enhanced with a touch of art and equipped with creative color collaboration. In addition, they are affordable and easy to design.
3 Steps to designing a promoted feather flag
1.Determine the purpose
Before you do anything at all, think about what you want to achieve with the flag and what you expect the outcome to be.
Once you have settled with the purpose and the message you want to convey, the next thing is to combine the various elements (logo, text, layout, images, colors etc.) together.
– Keep texts to a minimum and certainly not more than seven (7) months. Unless it is essential to your message, avoid email addresses and telephone numbers, but always include your site URL.
– Use fonts based on your business activities.
– If you have a specific brand logo, choose colors that compliment and contrast.
– There are several templates you can get online, and that can be easily downloaded to help you create stunning graphics in minutes.
– It is suggested you use vector graphics when designing a feather flag. Vector graphics can be resized to any size without distortion, which is very important for a large flag.
– Make sure to use images at 300 DPI when designing feather flags. These should be as large as possible.
3.The printing process
In most cases, use CMYK color. Be sure that your backgrounds, text, and images are converted to CMYK mode. Colors set up as PAN or RGB and blended with CMYK will not necessarily be the same color when printed, even though they `have the same color formula. The majority of printing machine software will recognize the standard Pantone, and convert them correctly to CMYK but may not recognize the custom Pantone used in your in-house color management system.
In conclusion, be creative when designing promoted feather flags. After all, what you want to achieve is to make a big statement with your message. For more details on how to design a promoted swooper flags, or you need one for your business, do not hesitate to contact us here.